Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Cranial Candidate

I have to admit I’ve always been suspicious of the blog called McCranium. It sounds like some unnatural mixture of French elitism and Irish hedonism. But the General has cast aside my good advice and befriended Jimmy from McCranium—even lending him the keys to the command trailer center for an occasional post.

Well now Jimmy is going all politician on us by running for city council in Richland, Washington.

His success can be our gain. Richland, Washington would make a great home for the Official Museum of the Glorious Conservative Christian Cultural Revolution. So, I’m setting aside my initial reservations and throwing my full support behind Jimmy.

He could do with a little support, advice and encouragement from you, too. If you can’t include him in your bedtime prayers, at least wish him luck in his comment threads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.