Tentative Weekly Schedule
(Subject To Change Due To World Events)
- Grand Opening – The Liberal Lie – Opening monologue, and discussion of the characteristics of the backwards, and failed liberal ideology.
- The US Military – A study in heroism under fire from the aging radical hippies still stuck in the sixties.
- Capitalism – The engine of prosperity for the poor of the world, and the arsenal of freedom.
- Environmentalism – The New Evil Empire – An honest look at how the lies of environmental emotionalism and propaganda are wrecking our modern world.
- Spiders Scorpions Men – And Other Vermin. An analysis of how modern-day feminism is destroying the institution of marriage, and the loving family unit.
- Christianity Under Fire – How new age paganism, and liberal atheism are actively persecuting the free, and open practice of religion in the United States.
- Hatred Of America – A discussion of how liberals hypocritically claim to love their own country, and yet are seething with hatred for its history, traditions, and culture.
- Liberals Are Liars – Truth as a liberal concept, and practice, and how its demise is one of the greatest tragedies of our times.
- Liberal Narcissism And Intolerance – How hypocritical, and intolerant liberal ideology has become.
- Guilty White Liberal Racists – A frank and open discussion of how modern racism today is alive, and well, lurking in the liberal halls of injustice.
- A Great President – The real and utterly unsung accomplishments of George W. Bush, and the liberal Bush Derangement Syndrome which has hidden them.
- US History –Real history, not the revisionist history lies our children are taught.
- The Conservative Dilemma – The awful decisions that we all must make with the candidacy of US Senator John McCain.
- The Wellesley Radical – The candidacy of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- Obama Osama – The candidacy of Senator Barak Hussein Obama.
- Paradise Lost – What might happen if the US succumbs to its enemies both foreign, and domestic.
- The Conservative Manifesto – And outline of what we as conservatives must do in order to save our nation, and defend our culture.
- Gun Control – Means being able to hit the target, not to take them away from Americans.
- Thanksgiving – What it really means.
- Our Broken Courts – How the men in black robes have usurped powers that aren’t in the constitution.
- Christmas – How liberals have perverted its gentle, joyous message.
- Christmas – The birth of the prince of peace, and His place in our modern liberal world.
- 2009 – A New World Somewhere – They call the promised land. What the next year under a new atavistic liberal government might bring.
- Universal Health Care – Something for nothing, or nothing for nothing?
- Abandon Freedom? – An open and frank discussion of the gains made in Iraq, and how their loss might affect the entire world.
- Communism Socialism And Liberalism – Cruel lies told to the suffering poor of the world.
Click here to hear the first show.
A helmet tip to Wellstoner Jonnie Repine.