Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, August 01, 2008

I deliver a soul to the Lord

My missionary work in Second Life finally pays off:
[18:29] Jonnie Repine: To all my friends in SL: I have most recently had a big change in my life, and become a Christian, and a conservative. In both my RL, and my SL existence, I have given up my former lifestyle, and hope Jesus will forgive me for all the terrible things I've done. If I've wronged you, or sinned with you, I am very sorry, and hope you will forgive me too.
[18:29] Jonnie Repine: General - Obviously, I can not continue to spy on Ron, and Conservative Matters so you can subvert him.
[18:29] Jonnie Repine: I have decided to leave your bitter group, and embrace the light. I will pray for you, and hope that you will someday change your name, and not mock our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.