Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Seductive Lies Spread by the Godless

It's always a shame to hear a fellow Christian promoting extra-biblical approaches to sex. It's even worse when they try to gloss over all the vomiting and crying with claims that women enjoy it:

I collected and devoured all of the available sexual performance and pleasure resources. I bought every single book in the "sex life" section of my local book stores. I ordered research papers over the Internet. I spent thousands of dollars on therapists and counselors.

But as much as I want to please my wife, I also want to please God.
So, I also spent quite a bit of time with Pastors and other
Christians that specialized in the sexual area of marriage.


I had the Song Of Solomon practically memorized.

My bookshelves were lined with books, manuals and medical journals.

These became practically unreadable they were so covered with underlines and highlights.

Over the course of that year, my wife and I tried hundreds of techniques, products and devices that might have the potential to improve our sex life.

I compiled all of the best, most effective techniques and secrets into several thick binders filled with notes.

So overcome with pleasure... she cried.

And then...

For the first time, my wife had an orgasm during intercourse!

She was so overcome with pleasure and joy that she... cried! She told me that she had never imagined that pleasure could be so... overwhelming.

Until I discovered the amazing secrets of sexually skilled husbands, I had thought that her lack of interest in sex was her fault...meanwhile, her lack of sexual interest was really my fault...it was caused by my lack of sexual skill!

This was just the beginning of a journey that has led us, finally, to sexual pleasure and fulfillment greater than I imagined possible and I am now sharing what I discovered so that you can experience...

Sexual sensations that are intense, frequent and spiritual...
including orgasms that are so overwhelming that you will both be amazed that such pleasure exists in this world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.