Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"But I wanted to be a secret racist fascist!"

Someone posted the British National Party's membership list on the web. I'm disappointed to see that Sarah Palin isn't listed. It would give her a little international experience.

You can see and download the list here and here.

BNP members respond:
The most shocking thing is some of the comments by the names!

God help anyone who is in the army, the pison service, health care, police officer or a teacher.

You're all fucked!

***

Me to, I'm on the list, I could be chucked out of the army. What is going on? Piss up in a brewery comes to mind.

***

Fuck me, the reds have the list now.

***

I can't believe it
I own a PC retail outlet and this could ruin me, It makes me want to puke on my shoe

***

I found this list posted on Various Islamic Muslim Forums and Jewish Boards - some of the people on there are nutters and whackos! Shit knows what happens if alqaeda or IDF gets hold of that!

***

What's up with you cowards, many of us are in the public domain and already lost our jobs.
You talk about saving your country and you panic if you think someone knows you.

I thought the lefties were tossers but at least they don't pretend to be heroes

***

The chances of future recruitment of teachers, policemen and prison officers has just faded to zero.

***

STAND UP AND BE PROUD RACISTS OF THIS COUNTRY!

***

Blimey, i'm also named on the list. Now everyone will know how i feel about the bloody pakis and gooks.
Update: The volk at Stormfront are quite upset as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.