Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thwart a Witch, Take a Bath

My daughter's boyfriend manages commercial property. I don't know what that means exactly, but it's capitalism, dammit, so it must be good.

Anyway, one of his tenants disappeared and left a lot of very holy stuff  behind. Unfortunately, most of it consists of broken statues from Mexico that seemed to have had some kind of sacred herb removed from them. But there also boxes of a very different kind of sacred herb, like the one pictured here which is guaranteed to remove witches hexes if you add it to your bath.

If you're interested in breaking a witches hex, and rebuking isn't quite doing the trick, my daughter will sell you a bag for $10 shipping included. Send me a note if you are interested. It might make a great Christmas gift. She also has "prosperity," "lucky," and "good student" herb baths and soaps (I think there are prosperity bathroom cleaners and votive candles too--I'll get some pictures from her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.