Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Brother Stucky's Inaugural Wishes

Brother Stucky preaches the Word:
I've had people say I need to have more compassion & our church needs to have more compassion for him....I suppose I should have compassion on the child rapists & on Adolf Hitler, etc.

People are very ignorant especially many Christians. I AM NOT praying for Obama to be blessed by God. I hope he dies quickly & another takes the office of the Presidency.
And here's what Pastor Anderson has to say (as an added bonus, he also reminds us that Jews killed Jesus):



Oh, Pastor Anderson has a new business.

And now for something completely different.

My favorite picture of Chief Justice Roberts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.