Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bill Hicks Perfectly Describes Rush Limbaugh*



Bill Hicks died fifteen years ago and still he won't shut up. God, but I love that dead man.

++++

*To be fair (unlike the late Bill Hicks) this blogger is not suggesting that Rush Limbaugh would have failed to attain a full, manly erection upon having Ronald Reagan urinate into his gaping maw. I have never suggested that Rush would remain flaccid during such an exercise, and I will never suggest that. I have values, darn it.

++++

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes.....I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill always knew just what to say and how to say it. *sigh* We sure could use him now.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.