Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "")

Tuesday, June 22, 2010


No post today. Just make up something and send to Minority Leader Boehner.


  1. Is this like.. an open podium? Can I rant like a crazed lunatic, then thank my audience?

    I'm sitting in a building within the outer sanctum of this G20 summit in Toronto, complete with 10' fences and tons-o-cops. Believe me, there's NO way I'll want to make even the mildest peep in my neighbourhood.

  2. I'm on it. Sent Saint Sarah Palin a request for her prayers to heal you!

  3. I'm sending Boner a request to nominate a McChrystal-Palin ticket to run in the 2012 preznittyal illiction, or even sooner, if he judges that a military-religious coup is needed to preserve democracy in America. I had such high hopes for Petraeus to be the new dictatoPresident, before he started fainting like a girl...


We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.