Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "")

Sunday, August 22, 2010

He's Back

Obama's greatest nemesis, the dipper formerly known as SkoalRebel, is back and he's pissed at all you Obamunist haters.

And ladies, I think he's still available.


  1. My single days are over!

  2. I was going to ask if SkoalRebel cooked meth on that-there stove, but then I figgered out that he'd talk faster if he was tweakin'.

    P.S. Looking at Sko-boy's manly physique, I reckon there must be a lotta calories in dip.

  3. General, Sir:

    I watched it for about a minute, just long enough to hear him say he was so bored he din't have nuttin' to do 'cept for makin' a video. Now I know what he orta call hisself, "The Skol Vidiot".

  4. I'm sorry General, but I protest. That should have come with a warning. I am now 5 minutes dumber.

  5. Andy Kaufman is alive! Andy Kaufman is alive!


  6. Dude likes to take a dip o' Skol after masturbating.

  7. General, Sir:

    I have knowed some braindead mofo's in my life, but this guy is like Schaivobraindead. I mean the stem ain't even quivering.


We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.