Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "")

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I've had sex with Rick Perry and Ron Paul

Robert Morrow
President, CASH
Ron Paul for President Activist

Dear Mr. Morrow,

I saw your ad, and as shameful as it is to admit it, I've have had sex with Rick Perry, repeatedly.

In the beginning, it wasn't intentional. I was just sitting there in my big ol' La-Z-Boy watching wrestling on the tee vee when, well, you know, I suddenly noticed that the Rick Perry handpuppet I was wearing had assaulted my man member.

I reacted immediately by trying to conjure up mental images of Betty Rubble, but failed miserable. Betty's head quickly morphed into Perry's, and then, a Ron-Paul-headed Wilma Flintstone appeared. It was nothing but hot, passionate Lebanese action, but with man thingies, from that point until I freed my imprisoned spermatazoan-Americans into the mason jar I keep next to the La-Z-Boy.

It was wrong and sinful. I know that. I drove to Seattle the next day to be redeemed through punishment by that biker-looking guy up on Capital Hill who spanks men from money. For the first time ever, his Great and Terrible Spatula of Redemption failed to redeem. Rick/Betty with a thingy and Ron/Wilma and his little Bircher invaded my head and went all Lebanese on the first spatula stroke. By the third stroke--yeah, I have that kind of stamina--I had liberated a whole passel of spermatazoans-Americans onto Spatula man's chaps. That costs extra.

There's a lot more to this story, but I don't think you need to hear about all the jack-o-lanterns or the squirrels and peanut butter to get my point. The fact is, no matter how much I pray for the strength to resist, Rick Perry and Ron Paul have their way with me at least seven or eight times a day.

Did you mention a cash reward?

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.