Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me it was Confederate Citizens Day

God dammit.God damn Yard Communists called the city and turned off my internets tubes, so I'm usin' OfJoshua's super phone. Letter punching squares are too damed small. I ain't gonna worry about no god damned spelling.

Why does Mr. Garcia's words keep poppin' up on this and who the hell is "Sugar Shorts?"

And why the hell didn't any one tell me it was Confederate Citizens Day? Didn't hear anything about it in the media. None of you gave me a heads up. Only know about it because of all the solemn reenactments of our most traumatic experiences that were going on.

Yeah, I came back from my dog shaving gig, turned on Fox News and they were doing a reenactment of the moment when the Tupelo White Citizens Council learned about the indictments of those who killed Chaney, Schwerner, and Goodman. Same thing on the Intertubes. Breitbart.com was reennacting the Jackson White Citizen Council's reaction. The Daily Caller was reenacting the Greenwood White Citizens Council's reaction. Everybody was doing it. Everybody but me, because none of you bastards told me it was Confederate Citizens Day.

I gotta go.t Mr Garcia's words popping up constantly now. Says he wants to taste OfJoshua's honey. I don't think we have any.

Things should be back to normal tomorrow.

Update: Oh. They weren't reenactments; just comments on the Zimmerman arrest. .Nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.