Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Loren Parks has "never done it to a man"

Patriotic amateur psychologist Loren Parks responds to my email:

Actually, this stuff is easy to do once you get a deep trance. Lots of hypnotists give their female subjects orgasms without touching them. Piece of cake. I've never done it to a man.

Loren

He also sent a second email (I think I have a new best friend):

--- In LASomnambulisticSleepwalkers@yahoogroups.com, David
wrote:
>
> I have been asked to do a baby shower show (late teen
> and early 20's all 18+). I am asking everyone I know
> for some ideas that would make some good skits.
>
> If you have any Ideas please let me know.

You gotta be kidding....... start with eyes closed, Race car, motorcycle, horsie. Eyes open - smells, stinky, good, sexy. Hallucinations - Pants missing, Crowd naked, hypno breast enlarger gun..... You know where this is going...... something else,
whatever.... ORGASMS ORGASMS ORGASMS !!!

They will LOVE YOU!!!! Believe Me, the Women want ORGASMS !! Also, it is SURE.FIRE.NEVER.MIS! SES! no matter what.

I thought Washingtonians were lucky to have Tim Eyman writing our intitiaves, but we have a long way to go to catch up with our southern neighbors. The citizens of Oregon must receive a lot of comfort from the knowledge that their economic future is in Loren Parks' hands.

And now for something completely different.

Awhile back, I decided to no longer accept email from Yahoo! accounts because they had assisted the Chinese Security Service in jailing a dissident. Since then, I've learned that they've done it again.

I set up a rule in Outlook Express that I hoped would automatically delete Yahoo! email after sending an email notifying the sender of my policy. Unfortunately, Loren's email got through. I'm sure many others have as well without me noticing.

Are there any Outlook Express experts out there who can help me write a better rule? The current one looks like this:

Apply this rule after the message arrives
Where the From line contains '*@yahoo.com'
Delete it and Reply with C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\I do not accept Yahoo mail.eml

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.