Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, April 05, 2004

I wish Kathleen Parker was a man

Renato suggested in my comments section that I create an award called Jesus' Patriot of the Week and make Kathleen Parker its first recipient. Not a bad idea. She's defines what it means to be a warrior.

If she was a man, I'd do more than give her an award. I'd show her, or rather, him, my respect by offering to wrestle him naked in the ancient manner of the Spartan warriors. That's the highest complement a warrior, like myself, can pay another. Indeed, I've invited Our Leader, Dick Cheney, and Adam Yoshida down to the old jello pit for some Spartan wrestling action. That's the league Parker's in now.

She's the ultimate conservative warrior. Never one to worry about silly things like "measured responses," she dreams of responding to the atrocity at Fallujah by burning every Central Iraqi man, woman, and child in a nuclear fueled fire:

I suppose it would be considered lacking in nuance to nuke the Sunni Triangle.

But so goes the unanimous vote around my household - and I'm betting millions of others - in the aftermath of what forevermore will be remembered simply as "Fallujah."

She doesn't think we should coddle those treacherous Democrats either. In a November 2003 column, she approvingly quoted a friend who told her:

These bastards like Clark and Kerry and that incipient ass, Dean, and Gephardt and Kucinich and that absolute mental midget Sharpton, race baiter, should all be lined up and shot.

My "little soldier" rises up out of his coma even as I write this. There's nothing like the words of a true warrior to get those old juices flowing. Maybe, Mrs. Christian won't have to get out the Soldier of Fortune magazines tonight.

Of course, the Frenchmen, Atrios and Neiwert, have their own Euro-subversive views about Parker's columns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.