Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, October 30, 2004

The Oath

I would have given anything to be at the first rally where the audience swore their loyalty to Our Leader. I bet it was very moving. Manly tears of patriotic fealty fill my eyes even as I read it now:

Ich schwöre bei Gott diesen heiligen Eid, daß ich dem Führer des Amerikan Reiches und Volkes George W. Bush, dem Oberbefehlshaber der Wehrmacht, unbedingten Gehorsam leisten und als tapferer Soldat bereit sein will, jederzeit für diesen Eid mein Leben einzusetzen.

Update: I see that dauphin Billmon is unwilling to swear his loyalty to The Chosen One. Perhaps he should be reminded of our new national slogan, "America: love Our Leader or leave it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.