Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, November 29, 2004

Dirty Harry's pastor

Doug Giles, the heat-packing, übermasculine pastor of the very manly Clash Church, is quickly becoming my favorite man of God. The man is obviously not a homosexual. I'm certain that I'll be writing him very soon.

Until then, check out one of my Inner Frenchman's favorite blogs, Bartholomew's Notes on Religion for more Pastor Doug goodness. Another favorite, World O' Crap, is also a Pastor Doug watcher, but I can't find any of the older posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.