Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Almost a day off.

I'm having a hard time concentrating. My whole family has caught some kind of bug.

Think of this as an open thread. That said, I think these comments by an "ex-gay" are hilarious.

From a Christian Broadcasting Network interview:

JULIE BLIM (reporting): Phillip Tucker’s sexual confusion began at a young age. His parents divorced when he was 5. An absent father and busy single mother left him feeling lonely and confused.

What was it like growing up without your dad around?

PHILLIP TUCKER: Being raised in a home with my mom and my sister, I wasn’t taught man things, I wasn’t taught sports.

[...]

JULIE BLIM (reporting): Phillip finally had had enough.

PHILLIP TUCKER: Toward the late high school years, that’s when the leaks came out, so to speak. Scientists were working on this gay gene. [Oh my God, I hope they didn't slip one to me. Is that why I'm unwell today?] They thought it might be linked to hereditary, and that gave me a way out. It was a lot easier to swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.