Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hannicatch of the week

Here's another Sean Hannity approved marriage prospect for all of you not-men waiting for someone to take ownership of uterus.

As the father of two daughters, I can say that nothing impresses me more than when their dates show up carrying an open twelve pack of beer.



Previous Hannicatches:

No Coloreds

Republican Fundraiser

Update: After looking at the competition, I decided to try Hannidate, myself. I submitted my info and waited, but my profile never appeared. Apparently, they won't post them unless you sign a legal release allowing them to videotape you on a date they set up. Inasmuch as I'm convinced that video cameras steal your soul, I can't sign the papers.

Here's what I submitted:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.