Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sen. Santorum loves a good Rachel Corrie pancake joke

Sen. Rick Santorum
United States Senate

Dear Sen. Santorum,

I wasn't surprised to learn that you're a big fan of the blog, Little Green Footballs. I suspect it's the first blog many of your caucus mates read in the morning. That is with the exception of Sen. Allen. He's obviously more of a Stormfront kind of guy. You can tell by his vocabulary.

I'd be thrilled if my blog made it onto a senator's favorites list. I'm hoping you could help me do that by telling me what it is exactly that that you like about LGF. Is it the Rachel Corrie pancake jokes that became an LGF staple after she was crushed by an Israeli bulldozer or how LGF's creator, Charles Johnson, attacked the media for publishing a "barrage of images of Corrie looking Caucasian and saintly"? If not those things, could it be LGF's constant vilification of brown people, or perhaps the recent news that the FBI is investigating LGF for threatening the lives of Muslim spokespeople?

What ever it is, I'll do the same. I want Jesus' General to be one of your favorite blogs too.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

Crossposted to Little Green Fascists

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.