Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Darwin's slutty primates

A number of readers suggested that I resubmit some of the book reviews Amazon deleted. I think that's a great idea. I'll try to do it every couple of weeks or so.

I'll start out with one I did for an intelligent design textbook called Of Pandas and People, a Discovery Institute favorite.

I've resubmitted my review. It may take a day or so for Amazon to publish it.

Doesn't address the most important issue in biology today, November 4, 2006
Reviewer:Gen. JC Christian, patriot (Tremonton, UT United States) - See all my reviews
I'm a believer in intelligent design because it's God's law and not a theory like Darwinism. Unfortunately, I can't give this book 5 stars because the authors ignored the most important issue in biology today, the bonobos' immorality.

Darwinists think that these slutty primates are our nearest relatives. The very thought disgusts me. Bonobos (also known as pigmy chimpanzees) use heterosexual and homosexual sex to settle disagreements, engaging in such depraved acts as oral sex and "penis fencing." Humans don't settle arguments in this manner. We smite our enemies in acts of righteous vengeance just like in the Bible.

A chapter outlining these differences and condemning the bonobos' immorality is desperately needed in this book. Without such a chapter, it's worthless as a teaching tool. I certainly won't recommend it to the curriculum committee I chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.