Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Where am I going to steal my ideas?

I don't usually do this because of the sheer number of new blog notifications I get every day, but Rick Perlstein has been one of the General's most faithful readers for a long time. He's also one of the greatest political and historical writers around and the source of the ideas behind many of my better posts.

I'm certain that The Big Con will become everyone's first morning and last evening read in no time at all.

Damned Frenchman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.