Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "")

Friday, May 25, 2007

For the patriot who has everything


  1. Dilapidus3:19 PM

    "It feels like caring"

    Beautiful. I'll take one for every republican.

    Charge it to Karl.

  2. Anonymous10:29 PM

    Not a good day to have your blog reader survey down! You are on national internet tonight!

  3. is this the national internet, damn i must have gotten side-tracked-- i thought this was the local internet--

  4. Anonymous4:26 AM

    Well, I'm in France and I was able to get in. Maybe the problem is just with the national internet. The international internet is way better. Just kicks the ass off your puny national internet.

  5. I tried Googling the Internets including the international one but could not find these.

    I wanted to get one for every Republican--- sounded like a fair trade to me, and I'm all about fair trade.

    If anyone is going to France to buy these direct, let me know--- I'll ride shotgun.

  6. Anonymous9:58 AM

    As bad as Hell-O-Scum sux, Bugger sux even worser.

  7. great can I have some to give to British MPs who support Adolf Blair?

  8. Anonymous4:46 PM

    I'm hearing about this national internets and I'm intrigued. Does it come with Yahoo? Because I know a guy what gets Yahoo, but he's on the local internets (i guess).


We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.