Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, June 01, 2007

The Miracle of Monster Hog Jesus



Mike Stone
Proud Christian Father

Dear Mr. Stone,

I was unaware of the controversy surrounding your monster hog when I wrote you yesterday, but I've conducted a through investigation since then, and I've discovered something everyone else seems to have missed. If you look very closely at the hog's shoulders in the picture where young Jamison is standing behind it holding that long, hard powerful hunk of man weaponry, you'll see something that is much more important than the hog's size. Look closely at it and you will see the visage of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It's a miracle, and other than the rather disturbing fact that his eyes seem to be fixed on my package no matter where I stand, I feel blessed to be the first to notice it.

Obviously, Our Redeemer wants you to make a few more bucks off of Porky. I'm sure you will eagerly answer His call.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen JC Christian, patriot

1 comment:

  1. The wild hog was farm-raised and brought to the game reserve just a few days before the "hunt." I wonder if the kid had to chase it or it just came up to him looking to be fed.

    ReplyDelete

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.