Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, June 08, 2007

Unplugged

I'm a sucker for an acoustic guitar, so let's go acoustic this weekend. Your pick doesn't have to be a guitar piece, although I hope someone adds a some classical guitar, it just has to be unplugged. It can be an acoustic version of a song you love or one that was only recorded using acoustical instruments.

I'll start you out with three I like: Nirvana's Dumb, Radiohead's Creep, and Hey there Delilah by the Plain White Tees. The Nirvana song is from one of the MTV unplugged sessions. Those could be great or absolutely terrible, Nirvana's was one of the best. I wanted to post Lithium but I had a choice between Dumb and Polly, and given the events of last few days, I thought I it best to stay away from Polly.

Please add your favorites. This weeks playlist is called "Going Acoustic." You can search for songs to add here.

username: jcchristian
password: ourmusic


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.