Dear Miss Shalit,
I applaud your efforts to once again make it safe to call sexually active single women "whores" and "sluts." It eases the tremendous burden the feminislamunistofascists placed on the young men of this nation when they made them take responsibility for their own sexual activity. Now, the boys can spend more energy concentrating on more important things like football, punching each other in the shoulder, and getting some from the local slut or whore.
It's been very interesting to see the amount of push back the femislamunistofascists are giving you as you promote your latest book, Girls Gone Mild. I thought your interview with NPR's Diane Rehm last Monday was a great example of this. It seemed like she questioned the veracity of nearly every statement you made. I was floored by her insistence that you back your claims with facts. Indeed, I was so shocked by her demands for proof, I began writing down a list of the statements she questioned so I could show others just how badly Rehm treated you.
The following list isn't comprehensive, but I think it makes my point. I mean how could anyone question the truthfulness of statements like these:
- Today's parents are actively encouraging and helping their daughters to lose their virginity.
- English professors instruct their female students that they cannot write effectively until they've had numerous sexual encounters.
- Feminists say you can't be liberated if you don't run around naked in public.
- Liberals want to crush all human emotion.
- The American Library Association promotes bestiality on its website.
- Teachers expose kindergarteners to explicit sex.
- A woman's friends were "outraged" when she bought her 8-month-old infant a one piece bathing suit instead of a bikini.
- Professors tell their female students that they have to appear in Girls Gone Wild videos if they truly want to participate in making history.
You should be careful. Next they'll try to destroy you by claiming that "you just make shit up," just like they did with your sister, Ruth, before she , um, "left journalism."
Heterosexually yours in a biblically acceptable and completely chaste kind of way,
Gen. JC Christian, patriot