Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Great Explanations

I don't know about you, but I'm buying them.

I did it because black people scared me --conservative Christian legislator and McCain Florida Co-Chair Bob Allen after being arrested for offering a detective $20 to allow him to put the officer's little policeman in his mouth.

I did it because lightening scared me--conservative Christian legislator and McCain Florida Co-Chair Bob Allen after being arrested again for offering a Titusville cop $20 to allow him to put the officer's little policeman in his mouth.

Someone broke into my house, and mimicking my voice, used my wife's cellphone to make the calls--GOP political consultant Roger Stone after being accused of making abusive and threatening calls to NY Governor Elliot Spitzer's father.

A maid stole pictures of me and my wife, descriptions of my thingy and my wife's woowoo, and our checkbook information to place the ads--GOP political consultant Roger Stone responding to charges that he and his wife placed ads in swingers magazines looking for "muscular, well hung, single men" to join them in their procreation-related activities.

President Bush's political appointee said soldiers would die if we didn't do it--Congressional Democrats on why they gave Inquisitor General Gonzales the power to wiretap without warrants or oversight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.