Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, September 10, 2007

A conversation with my 8 year old grandson

Grandson (GS): That's my friend Brandon.

Me: Where?

GS: He was going into that store. He has the record for ballbuster.

Me: Ballbuster? What is that?

GS: You get on the monkey bars and put your legs on both sides of a bar like you are riding a horse, and then everyone pulls on your legs. Brandon had 11 guys pulling on his legs. That's a record.

Me: That is not good. I hope you don't do it.

GS: No. Just Brandon and Hunter do it. Brandon said it made his balls purple.

Me: That is not good. Don't ever do that. It could make it so you can't have babies.

GS: Pa! I'm a boy. I can't have babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.