Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

General and Computer Crash

My computer died today, and then, when I was carrying it down the stairs to take to the repairman, I fell. I don't think I broke anything--the computer cushioned my fall, but my ankle, ribs, shoulder, neck, and back hurt like hell.

I had just downloaded a couple of hundred emails when the computer died, so if you sent me something important, I probably missed it. I'm on a borrowed computer now, it's harder to check my email, so I may even be more unresponsive than usual for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.