Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Remembering Gilly

A lot of bloggers are angered by this Times piece on Steve Gilliard because it got a number of things wrong. Remembering how Steve detested such pieces, I bet he would have hated it too.

But I think those bloggers are overlooking the most important thing: the gift the article is to the family. It's an honor to be written up in the Times. No matter how badly the editors and writers handle most everything, it's still the most influential paper in this nation. I'm sure the Gilliards are very proud of their son. I'm glad they had this opportunity to celebrate his memory.

BTW, that pic in the piece is the one I made for the top right corner when he passed. I'm honored the family values it the way they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.