Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "")

Thursday, January 17, 2008

From Swiftboating to Pork Shot Hand Ointment

Ted Sampley
Professional Veteran

Dear Ted,

Although I was a big fan of your swiftboating operation against John Kerry, I haven't visited your website in a couple of years. It's good to see to you're giving John McCain the same treatment. I particularly enjoyed the story about how McCain can't be president because he suffered from PTSD after the war. Civilians just can't exploit the old crazy-Vietnam-vet stereotype as credibly as someone like you, a conservative professional veteran, can.

The same goes for your products. I'd probably catch hell if I sold Combat Infantry Badges on my web site. After all, they aren't trinkets. They're a badge of brotherhood and honor awarded to only those who've fought in combat against our nation's enemies--having a CIB means something. That's why it's great you're selling them. As a conservative professional veteran, you can get away with selling one to anybody. Now, guys like me, who fight our nation's wars with a keyboard, can become a part of the brotherhood too.

And as long as we're talking about your products, I have to tell you how happy I was to see that you're selling Crusader Pork Shot Hand Ointment. Do you use it too? Where do get your pork shot? The first couple of hundred times I tried to harvest it were pure hell--I'm talking broken ribs, lacerations, etc--like I said, pure hell. Then, quite by accident, I learned that if you bite down on the pigs ear, it kind of immobilizes him and you can get down to business. Now, I can harvest pork shot for hours without getting so much as a scratch.

Keep up the good work.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

ps: I just noticed the Obama graphic you're using. I'm wondering why you chose that one. Did you think just slapping the word "nigger" across his face would be a little too subtle for your readers?

A helmet tip to William.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.