Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Web Site Fixes

I've received a number of complaints about the web site this week, and made a couple of changes in response. First, I narrowed the banners on top tp 400 px. That should fix the display problems some of you are having. Second, I pulled the Amazon contextual links code that gave a few of you problems. I was considering doing it anyway after I saw it was creating links to McCain's and Huckabee's books. I'd rather lose the income than sell that trash.

These problem seemed to have popped up suddenly after years of use. I don't know why. It could have something to do with the fact that this template is 6 or 7 years old (how long have I been blogging?) and I've piecemealed a lot of extra code into it during that time.

I'm going to look at new templates, but it may take awhile for me to tweak them into doing what I want them to do--I understand code about as well as Our Leader speaks Spanish. Until then, please let me know if you are having problems with the site, and I'll fix them as quickly as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.