Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Heart of Dorkness (Prologue)


Tremonton. Tremonton. I'm still only in Tremonton. Every time, I think I'm gonna wake up back at the campaign, but I'm still here, in the trailer. 
When I was back at the compound after my first rally, it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I wanted to be there, watching gladiator movies in my underwear, but when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the campaign. 
I'm here a week now--waiting for a mission--getting softer. Every minute I stay in this basement, I get weaker, and every minute The Donkey canvasses in the neighborhoods, he gets stronger.

Heart of Dorkness Index
1. Prologue
2. The Mission
3. I Love the Smell of Vaseline in the Morning
4. Never Get Out of the Pinto
5. The Horror
Tomorrow: The Mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.