Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

UT State Sen. Chris Buttars Testimonial



What Sen. Chris Buttars does to unwind after a hard day of fighting monkeys, The Black, Juden, and The Gay in the Utah State Legislature:

Chris Buttars ordered two large men to violently rip my clothes off, shave my head bald and made me walk around naked (my underwear was torn in struggle) with nothing but an army blanket for 2 weeks. My room mates whom I was locked in with were there for sexually molesting their younger brothers. I was 13 and I never recovered from my experiences there.

It was much worse than that but I can't stand to describe it. I'd give anything to ask him ‘why?’

He allowed mentally ill children to grow up without any psychological treatment (mental illness in the boys ranch was defined as "the crazy act for attention") He also turned a blind eye to prison justice against these kids in his boys ranch

Beyond that he is the worst human being I've ever been eye to eye with.

More here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.