Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "")

Sunday, October 11, 2009

A helping hand for Sen. David Vitter

Fall Fundraiser: Please give if you can.


  1. I wonder if he's going to do some research like these two old Pommy ladies did.

    (I caught the TV show on their tour during a recent trip to New Zealand. The Kiwis were proud that their country had the world's best brothel.)

  2. Vitter's Twitter is some kind of crotch disease, yes? Apropos this subject, I heard the Appalachian Trail has a wormhole that will drop you off in South America. We live in exciting times.


  3. you are too funny mon amis, although I doubt our Sinning Senator needs help finding this place...he's probably got a frequent flyer card. All the best and I look forward to reading your blog in the future.

    Soigne Toi,
    Joshua W. Delano
    Bayou Perspective -

  4. As a trucker who has run that route a few times, I can tell you that the CB radio commercials make the desert a bit less empty. It should be legal everywhere. If you can't get it at home, get it a the brothel, so no divorce. THAT'S family values.


We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.