Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "")

Friday, March 16, 2012

Republican Jesus on the Extra Work Required to Create the Penis

And Now for Something Completely Different

I miss the old traditions we practiced where I grew up--like how we dealt with the Brethren when they grew too old to put on their mountain man outfits and shoot things. I guess Elder Orson has reached that stage. At least that's how Winnie reports it in my hometown paper:
Orson Poulsen gives a great, big thank you to Eli Anderson and Roland Bringhurst for their help in finishing the old time hearse he was restoring. After the men finished they took Orson out to a farewell breakfast.
Game On: Catholic Bishops Launch ‘Full-Court Press’ Over Religious Liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.