Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Friday, November 12, 2004

Ladies must make sacrifices for the Fatherland

I'm worried about one of the finest conservative minds of all time, Adam Yoshida. I think he must be very, very lonely, because recently, he wrote a post about his desire to rape Frenchwomen. Obviously, his loneliness has taken a toll. There's nothing manly about Frenchwomen--I have yet to meet one who could grow a passable cop mustache. I fear that Adam has become so desperate that he's lost all his ability to discern those things which make a woman attractive to a real, conservative, manly man.

I found Adam's profile at RepublicanSingles.com. He obviously is suffering some kind of back-up. I hope that some of the ladies who read this blog will consider helping him to relieve it. Remember, we are at war. We all, or at least all of us in the lower economic classes, need to make sacrifices in order to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.