Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Christian site compromised

Ed Vitagliano
Editor, AFA (American Family Association) Journal

Dear Mr. Vitagliano,

As you know, I'm a big fan of the work you do in rooting out homosexuals in the media. If it wasn't for your efforts, we wouldn't know the sad truth about Vinnie the Shark, Dora the Explorer, Bob the Builder, Spongebob Squarepants, or Lavern and Shirley.

Unfortunately, I have to report that I suspect that your own website has been infiltrated by homosexuals. I could be wrong-- I'm nowhere near as adept at homosexual spotting as you, although I did discover Dr. Seuss' wicked agenda--but I suspect that the young men pictured on this page may be friends on Dorothy. One in particular--the young man with the words "Horny Boy" written on his chest--sets off all kinds of alarms with me.

This is very upsetting to committed heterosexual Christian Americans like myself. We've always considered the American Family Association's web site to be a safe harbor in a sea of sexual depravity. That's no longer the case. It's not simply a matter of a single page. Just take a look at the Donald Wildmon photo that is featured throughout the site. He's giving readers a homosexual look. I feel like he's staring right at my little soldier and mentally licking his lips. It makes me feel funny. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

Update: Commenter Preznit Give Me Turkee wonders what this image from the AFA site is all about.

Other letters to Ed and his responses.

A tip of the helmet to reader Mark for the lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.