Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "")

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Serving all your wildlife needs

Unable to stop their persecution of Our Leader's appointed servants, the French are now raising a stink about the Department of Interior's use of private consultants:

[Deputy Assistant Secretary Julie A.] MacDonald confirmed that she also sent the Delta Smelt document [the Delta smelt fish is an endangered species] to an on-line game friend through his father's e-mail account. MacDonald said she is acquainted with the on-line friend through internet role-playing games. She said she engages in these games to relieve the stress created by her job; however, she said she has not played while at work. When asked why she would e-mail an internal [Department of Interior] document to a private citizen, MacDonald replied, "I was irritated [with what was happening regarding the subject of the document] and tried to explain my irritation over the phone; however, I sent it to him to read for a better understanding."

I tracked down the consultant MacDonald employed, and it looks to me like he has quite a bit of Interior experience.


  1. El Cid10:55 PM

    She who Smelta Delta?

  2. ckennedy2:59 PM

    I could NOT make this stuff up even if I was doing mushrooms and wearing 3-D glasses.


We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.