Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Ladies Desire Me

It's not easy being an 11 on the manly scale of absolute gender. The ladies can't resist me. I think it's the blended scents of Old Spice, testosterone, and chilidogs that does it. It's the Heartlander's pheromone. It awakens something primal inside the ladies, and they write me letters like this:

From: "Loretta Rhodes" <9oliver68@futuraind.com>
Subject: Facebook, a popular
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 04:40:45 +0500

Good evening. How is it going? Email me at qidg@imailmessage.info only. I am good looking girl. To see my pics compared with follow and I have instead allowing into voluntary

and:

From: "Kasey Shaver" <996_steven.drury@ameritrade.com>
Subject: newspaper at Iowa State
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:51:40 -0200

Hire! How is the day going? Email me at szajdi@linkmailmessage.info only. By the way, I am a girl. To see my pics at the beach.

I get two or three of these every day. Can you believe that?

It's good being the General.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.