Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sam Seder Live

My inner Frenchman's favorite radio guy, Air America's Sam Seder, is tonight's guest at YKSL. Drop by and meet him. It starts at 6pm SLT (Pacific Time) at the YKSL Registration Center.

And if you can't make it to Yearly Kos in Chicago, register to attend in Second Life. Much of the conference will be piped in and they'll have there own events as well. I think I'm on a panel.

I'll have a booth up, promoting Jesus and Bill O'Reilly. I'm planning on giving out free t-shirts and Bill's Mighty Falafels of Terrible Retribution that virtually vibrate and spew Bill's visage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.