Dear Mrs. Waligore,
In your letter of support for Dr. David McKalip, you asked:
Why aren't more people taking to the streets [to oppose Obama] like they did in Iran?It's an easy question to answer, really. The oppression of the white Christian man has become so pervasive, we are no longer capable of gathering up the courage needed to go to the streets.
Just look around, White people are being oppressed everywhere:
- A policeman working for the Seattle Socialist Republic ignored a white man's pleas that he was simply exercising his constitutional rights and oppressed him for kicking a Vietnamese man.
- The oppressors force a white man, Dr Dr. David McKalip, to resign from a heath care front group simply because he sent out a blast email featuring Obama as an African witch doctor.
- The oppressors call a white man, Sgt. James Crowley of the Cambridge police, a racist after he arrests a black college professor,Henry Louis Gates Jr., for "disorderly conduct" in his own home.
- Obama oppresses that white officer by calling the arrest, "stupid."
- The oppressors force the Boston Police Department to suspend a proudly white officer for calling Gates a "jungle monkey."
- Supreme Court nominee Sonya Sotomayor oppresses white Republican Senators by forcing them to ask stupid questions over and over again.
- Black children oppress white children by swimming with them.
- Oppressors unsuccessfully try to derail a 40-year-old woman's campaign to become chair of the Young Republicans simply because she defended racial slurs on her Facebook site.
Heterosexually yours in a chaste, biblical, but very oppressed kind of way,
Gen. JC Christian, patriot