Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "")

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Abstinence is a day too late

Fall Fundraiser: Please give if you can.


  1. General Sir,

    I would like to volunteer, should there be a call. I know it would be a dangerous and unpleasant mission. But I believe it might give her a notion of where all these people live who ARE "....ready to have AIDS".

    Your Obt. Svt.

  2. General, Sir:

    That video is shit. I can't tell if her eyeliner matches that sweater--damned good thing, too! That shade of lavender on her 56 year old virginal eyelids would do things to my heart that I ain't felt sincet Darla ran off.

  3. General Sir,

    I believe this would be good propaganda to send to Al Qaida operatives to show them an example of one of the virgins they will be receiving upon their martyrdom.

  4. K-Lo will reach that milestone soon.


We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.