Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Tolerance too high a price to pay for education

Sen Gordon Howie (R-Rapid City)
Gubernatorial Candidate

Dear Sen. Howie,

Thank you for vowing to defund education if the Rapid City School Board ends its persecution of the gay. It's the proper response. What good is education if it poisons our children with a toxic respect for tolerance? Next thing you know, they'll be teaching our kids to respect brown people or even Mormons. Might as well roll over and let Satan touch us inappropriately whenever he gets a hankering.

But I'm a little disappointed you didn't oppose Charles Kruse's attempt to sneak gay tolerance language into the policy anyway. How else could his motion to add cowboys be construed? Truck drivers aside, you won't find a group as chock full of the gay as cowboys. They've even added "steer decorating" as a rodeo event. I blame the Village People for that.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

Elsewhere: Charles Kruse's war against black-footed-ferretofascism.

Fall Fundraiser: Please give if you can.
Paypal


8 comments:

  1. General, one of the proudest moments in my life was when my old man – a WWII combat veteran and, as it turns out, one of the original authors of our local schools’ diversity/anti-discrimination policy when he was on the school board in, like, 1972 – went to a public hearing back in the ’80s and argued vehemently in favor of revising the policy to include sexual orientation and gender identity. Hard to fill a guy like that’s shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I thought they made up that thing about putting panties on goats on that “King of the Hill” show. I had no idea it was real. Gay rodeo cowboys I had no trouble believing; crossdressing goats, on the other hand, struck me as doubtful.

    So, anyway, I guess you learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First they came for the crossdressing goats, and I said nothing...

    ++++

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, General, I'm not the smartest reader around, but this one just jumps out at me.., the problem. They already have "Human differences" in there (see the "vowing" link) throwing gays and God forbid, Mormons in there, too..., obviously would suggest that they are HUMAN, too. Geez Louise, whatya expect them to do make these people human too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. General, Sir:

    It's heartening to know that Rabid City, Iowghanistan is in the forefront of the War On Outright Tolerafascism. Herr Howie is cut from the same white sheeting as Sally Kernhole of Oklahatesthehomos and his own state's native son, Rep. Steve King.

    BTW, Sir, in perusing Mr. King's official website I see that in the photo banner at the top there's a pitcher of someathem bigass windmills. Doesn't Steve know that them are a commie plot to put the oil compnies out of the bidneth?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will schools continue to offer wrestling, and I mean the kind where nobody gets hit with a folding chair? Grecko-Roman wrestling might be more gay than actual gay sex.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grecko-Roman wrestling might be more gay than actual gay sex.

    It is if you do it right.

    ++++

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr. mjs, Sir:

    Whew, I'm glad I re-read that! I thought for a moment there it said "Gecko-Roman" wrestling. I was NOT looking forward to that ad being premiered during the Super Bowl!

    ReplyDelete

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.