Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "gen.jc.christian@gmail.com.")
Thanks!

Thursday, June 09, 2011

A Movie, a Shooting and the Antichrist's Comet

William Tapley, Third Eagle of the Apocalypse and Co-Prophet of The Endtimes, employs clues from the shooting of Rep. Gabriel Giffords and the film, Deep Impact, to prove that the comet, Elenin, is the Antichrist's calling card. The part where he argues that the letter, "G" is the letter that looks most like the number, "6" is what convinced me. You just can't argue with that kind of reasoning.

But, this is the part I found most disturbing:
...America is the Whore of Babylon, and remember, the kings of the earth commit fornication with the Whore of Babylon as prophesied in the Book of Revelation.
I don't think I'll ever get that image of Larry King, Peter King, Don King and Uncle Sam out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.