Help Me Reach 12 on the Manly Scale of Absolute Gender

If you like the patriotic work we're doing, please consider donating a few dollars. We could use it. (if asked for my email, use "")

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

"Not Racist" Proudly White Individual of European Descent Proves He's Not Racist

Readers may remember John Marion King III, the lilac-socks-clad, proudly white, but definitely not racist "American of European descent" who threatened to shoot me with his 9mm "bitch-ass Nigger Eater." He first came to our attention when he boldly protested in favor of the well-regulated militia incident that resulted in the killing of Trayvon Martin.

My last contact with him was an email in which I tried to patch things up by inviting him to make a plaster cast of his little sturmmann for display in my Grand Display Case of Patriot Units. Sadly, he never responded, and I have not had the opportunity to cherish his little sturmmann in my hand.

Today, I saw a tweet he posted to Twitter, and responded to it, hoping to get clarification about his threat to shoot me:

He responded, and although he ducked my question, he providing proof that he is not a white supremacist:

There you have it.

Previous posts featuring John King.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll try dumping haloscan and see how it works.