Top ten pieces of evidence that liberal political correctness is still holding the rich, white, Christian man down.
10. A young Republican can't call the President a "coon" without being branded as a bigot.
9. A Governor can't stop running for re-election a year and a half early without it being called a resignation.
8. The new conservative Chancellor of Honduras can't call the President a "a little black man who knows nothing" without being called a racist.
7. A coerced childbirth activist can't call an OB/GYN a "baby murderer," and link to his home and work addresses and his photos of him, his wife, his daughter and his clinic without being accused of inciting violence.
6. The Honduran military can't kidnap and deport their legally elected president without being accused of staging a coup.
5. A family-values-touting Governor can't hike up an Argentine woman's appalachian trail without being called a hypocrite.
4. A GOP Senate candidate can't swell his perceived base by signing onto numerous "Get Tons Of Twitter Followers, Fast" services without people laughing at him.
3. One of the largest Republican county committees in Florida can't post numerous photos of signs comparing the President to Hitler without someone saying they endorse those signs.
2. Second Amendment enthusiasts can't shoot 6 law enforcement officers over a few months because "they're going to take our guns" without the NRA's rhetoric being blamed.
1. Seventy-five patriotic right wing activists cannot be arrested for committing terrorist acts without the Department of Justice issuing a report on right wing terrorism.
Bonus 2. A conservative love segregation organization cannot illegally withhold its funding information without being accused of hiding something.
Bonus 1. An anti-Islamic pundit featured in an anti-Islamic DVD distributed to hundreds of thousands of people during the last presidential campaign can't convert to Islam and tell everyone he lied on the DVD without people laughing at Pam "Atlas Shrugs" Geller.